Winter is the last of four seasons in Gleaner Heights.
For more information about crops and farming in general, please visit Farming.
Each season brings about its own unique forageable item.
Winter ?; Town square
Theater Man Performances
Winter 5, 15 & 25; Hotel lounge
New Year Sunrise
Winter 30; Mountain Top
- 1st: Bernadette - Loves Diamond, Nightflower, Zircon, Zucchini Fritters
- 4th: Agent - Loves Diamond
- 9th: Ken - Loves Octotinium, Restoration Potion, Apple Crumble, Parsnip and Cauliflower Soup
- 12th: Penny - Loves Pearl, Rhubarb and Strawberry Pie, Sweet Potato Chowder, Carrot Parsnip Souffle, Fish Chowder, Veggie Squares
- 14th: Adam - Loves Cake, Strawberry Juice, Peanut Butter, Greens and Grains Scramble
- 15th: Doctor - Loves Yarn, Tortilla, Apple Cider, Honey-Baked Pumpkin Risotto
- 17th: Kain - Loves Boar Hide, Octotinium, Fire Opal, Diamond, Persimmon
- 20th: Mei - Loves Emerald, Spinach and Rice, Kohlrabi Slaw, Damascene
- 23rd: Michael - Loves Watermelon, Watermelon Jam, Watermelon Jam, Watermelon Juice, Watermelon Milkshake, Rhubarb Scones, Tortilla
- 27th: Regina - Loves Honey, Diamond, Buttered Garlic Beans, Creamed Chard