Summer is the second of the four seasons in Gleaner Heights.
For more information about crops and farming in general, please visit Farming.
|Image||Name||Seed Cost||Base Sell Price||Growth Time||Regrow||Stage|
Each season brings about its own unique forageable item.
Summer 16; 13:00-16:00; Picnic Area.
Summer 28; Town Square
- 11th: Valentina - Loves Gold, Diamond, Ruby, Pearl, Mead
- 17th: Denny - Loves Diamond, Power Cell, Octotinium, Apple Crumble
- 18th: Mayor - Loves Kohlrabi Stew, Peanut Butter, Fish Chowder, Persimmon
- 20th: Lee - Loves King Salmon, Salmon, Baked Trout with Radish, Pan Salmon
- 26th: Martha - Loves Lithium, Silk, Yarn, Sweet Potato Chowder, Leek and Mackerel Gratin
- 28th: Matilda - Loves Diamond, Emerald, Pearl, Spaghetti Bolognese
- 29th: Renesco - Loves Corn Chowder, Fish Chowder, Sweet Potato Chowder, Beet Glazed Salmon